- -



My 1st time in Houston is a great one. I came out here with the OSD crew, Dee Wells, Paperchasr, Chadio, and Sneakertube's Premium Pete to support Kadoma at the H Town Sneaker Summit. While down there I met some very cool people like Major & Kim, producers of the upcoming feature film "Elevens" coming out 11/11/11 (Elevens The Movie),  Kadoma (the organizer of the H Town Summit), Dsicle, the lovely ladies at the Price of Popularity booth (Senedra Newsome & Reel FaNatikz Arielle Bodden rocking the Yankee fitted), Adam from Sportsrapplive & talked about the Tunnel with Bun B.

I had all the fast food that's not available in Ny like Sonics and Jack In The Box. I went to the Warehouse to party & a place called Dreams that was on point. I have been to Ny events but its good to get out and support others. Kadoma put together a really good event. Huge location (Toyota Center), very organized, good music (Bun B performed) & vendors with a variety of sneakers, clothes, art etc. I look forward to returning to Houston soon. Photo Slide show below or click the thumbnail link if you can't view slide show from your phone or Pc.



If slide show doesn't work click picture below
H Town Sneaker Summit 2k11

Leave a Reply