- -




It's been awhile since I've updated this blog with sneakers but some good friends of mine let me know that it's long overdue. What better way to update then with a Nike Natural Cork Bespoke Air Force 1 that was a birthday gift?
I have designed several Nike iD's before but never designed a Bespoke.
I always wait to see how the materials & colors look on an actual sneaker before I think of a design.

Thankfully people I know like, Brandon "B-Smoke",Dj Clark Kent, Mayor, Premium Pete, OgNikeHead85 & others have used the different materials & posted images (themselves or through websites) that gave people a real view of the options. After seeing so many good designs I was ready to design a Bespoke Air Force 1 myself. The timing that Nike added the natural cork material was perfect. It was a material never used before( I designed mine at Mercer a month before Harajuku pictures were posted) and they had a sample of a cork air force 1. My girlfriend wanted me to design the sneaker in early July so I could receive it by my birthday in August but we encountered a setback that prevented me from doing it in time. Well worth the wait, I finally designed my sneakers on my actual birthday (August 15th) and I'm happy I did. The experience of designing a Bespoke is different than designing an iD because there's so much more you can do. It's something I definitely plan on doing again. Likely as a Christmas gift to myself... Stay Tuned

Materials Used
Natural Cork Base, Suede Liner, & Boston leather Tongue & Heel Tab






Izzy drawing the concept of the sneaker & labeling where the colors & materials



Thank you Lisa for the wonderful Birthday Gift!



Thank you SneakrAddicts,OSD,Nike Mercer, Sole Collector,Freshnessmag,NiceKicks,SneakerNews for the support and to everyone who commented good or bad

One Response so far.

Leave a Reply