- -

Straight from the E.R

Show is finally out of the hospital. For all of those that didn't know i had to get surgery awhile ago on my jaw. It started acting up (got infected) july 6th after I saw that awful Transformers movie. I was in the hospital for 8 days but finally "The Show Has Comeback To Brooklyn!!!". Happy to be out, I did what anyone else would have done. I visited my friends Geene & Hasan at their sneaker boutique WEALTHY HO$TAGE for a taping of Rap City. Where host Q45, the Rap city crew along with sneaker connoisseurs, City, Kwado & myself showed love.


Kwado,Shorty,Wealthy Ho$tage Hasan, ShowId & City


Wealthy Ho$stage Geene,Rap City Host Q45,ShowId & City


After that I had to go the homies Vashtie & Oscar Wildes monthly 1992 party. Those parties are on point. Some of the best music was made during that time as far as rap & club music. Its good to go back in the days once a month especially with horrible stuff being produced currently. Now lets all hope that nothing happens to my jaw & I stay away from hospitals for a long time.

Tigga & Vashtie
Vashtie and Tigga
ShowID, Jaya "The Sneakrfather" & City

Leave a Reply