- -



After the success of last year’s sneaker documentary “Just for Kicks”, Sean “Ope” Williams, also known to the sneaker world as “Paper Chasr” was inspired. The 35 year old sneaker lover was inspired by what he saw and did not see in that ground breaking film. This caused him to begin laying down the plans for his own documentary titled “Know You Got Sole!” It’s a documentary that will touch on various topics within sneaker culture but addressed from a New York City perspective. “I was delighted by what I saw in Just for Kicks, but I got motivated to do my film by what I didn’t see in it as well”, says Paper Chasr. “I also don’t believe that things almost all people across the world partake in should be covered from a celebrity point of view”, he added. “Know You Got Sole!” will address such topics as the struggle for guys who wear size 13 and up to get fresh kicks, the views of female sneaker collectors, and an interesting discussion about how and why people lace their sneakers the way they do. These topics are among 3 or 4 others that will feature a well rounded opinion of sneaker culture from the mouths of the everyday New Yorkers who represent it with no apologies religiously.

Thats me discussing Brooklyn Basement clothing line ( Tough Jackets) & fake air forces with Tommy Rebel

Leave a Reply