- -

A few minutes ago I received an email from my brother titled "This is unbelievable". I open the email and inside is a Cragslist post. The post is hilarious to me because the person is trying to hire "Muscle" to retrieve his stolen sneakers and the theif is holding the sneakers for ransom. I checked the post but it has been flagged & removed. Hopefully this makes it to the Best Of Craigslist later on. Thanks you Andre and Marlana for bringing this to my attention



Need some Muscle to Help me. (Williamsburg)
Date: 2010-02-24, 5:28PM EST
Reply to: gigs-jxzww-1616346241@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

There is an idiot guy who stole 4 pairs of sneakers from me. I need a recovery service. The dude has over 1,000 pairs of sneakers at his house, worth probably 200k or more. I just want the 4 pairs that belong to me. I can prove they are mine, and i can show you the text message, where he said, he's holding my sneakers ransom, and is extorting me for $700. Rather keep this out of court if possible.

Will pay $200 to get them back, sneakers are worth $600. Hit me up, and let's do it. He lives in Williamsburg. Not sure how you do this, people help me out here!

-Peter
pt.zero.eight@gmail.com

* Location: Williamsburg
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* Compensation: $200



PostingID: 1616346241

One Response so far.

Leave a Reply